NicheOnline.net is seeking a Contract WordPress Developer. The ideal candidate will be very well organized, responsive, reliable, and willing to offer suggestions to accomplish the project goals. You should have proven experience implementing WordPress themes, plugins, and excellent front-end development experience.
This is a freelance position paid per project. You must be able to work remotely and should be located in the USA. If you’re in Columbus, OH, that’s a bonus.
- Installation & setup of WordPress Engine
- Integration of custom design or template into WordPress
- Programming of custom WordPress Plugins
- Updates to existing Plugins
- and more
- HTML/CSS knowledge and cross-browser layout issues
- Strong WordPress experience with ability to build custom themes and plugins
- Responsive Design
If you require a lot of direction and supervision, this may not be for you.
How To Apply:
To apply, please send your resume, portfolio (or sample website links), and payment expectations to info [at] nicheonline [dot] net
Have other skills?
Not a problem! Contact us to let us know how you can make a difference at NicheOnline.net.