Emerging Media Specialist (Intern)
NicheOnline.net is seeking a Emerging Media Specialist. The ideal candidate will be very well organized, responsive, reliable, and willing to offer suggestions to accomplish project goals.
This is an unpaid internship position with contract option for company clients. You must be able to work remotely and have ability to communicate weekly via Google Hangout. Columbus, Ohio preferred.
- Manage the planning and execution of messaging cadence across all social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram
- Learn and implement related publishing / scheduling platforms (e.g., HootSuite) and advertising / promoted content as required by team capacity
- Conduct regular monitoring across social channels to identify and respond to customer issues / questions.
- Assist with weekly analytics and reporting to senior management, making recommendations to increase efficiency and enhance the brand
- Participate in strategic planning and development of comprehensive marketing campaigns
- Keep up with all industry trends and developments, making recommendations for new channels and tactics that Express should pursue
- Partner with key functions (e.g., Creative, email, PR, media and events) to execute cross-functional campaigns
If you love social media and the ability to work remotely this may be an opportunity to learn, grow, and gain experience with NicheOnline.net
How To Apply:
To apply, please send your resume to info [at] nicheonline [dot] net
Have other skills?
Not a problem! Contact us to let us know how you can make a difference at NicheOnline.net.